Address: The Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu, India
marketed products under various brands owned by Needle Industries (Studley) when first established
1949 established as a subsidiary of Needle Industries, Studley, England. All products were marketed under well know brands belonging to the British principals
1966 adopted the four legged version of ‘PONY device’ along with the trade mark. Registered under the Copyright Act under No. A-34686/81
1974 Company ownership transferred to Indian management (nationalized by Indian government).
1990 improved the four legged ‘PONY device’ to two legged version in or about 1990. Registered under the Copyright Act under No. A-51945/92